I started looking at blogs and found myself totally and completely overwhelmed by all the ideas and advice. Hah...searching for simplicity lead to overwhelming complexity.
I have decided my first step is going to be to listen.
- the slow deep breathing of my sweet five year old labradoodle Cody
- the hum of the computer
- the louder hum of the cicadas outside my second floor window
- my eyes listen to the warm light of the lamp on my dresser
- my body hears the stuffiness of ragweed allergies, sinus pressure behind my eyes and pushing underneath my temples
- tension in my neck and shoulders that are trying to bear the unbearable
In this one moment, stop, listen, what do you hear?